Plastic Injection Molding Capabilities
Spring Plastic have 40-years experience in the plastic injection molding industry. Our focus is and always will be on our customers. We provide plastic injection molding services specializing in injection molding, insert molding, and elastomeric overmolding capabilities to clients in industries including transportation, recreation, and electronics.
- Plastic injection molding: 10 machines ranging from 90 to 450 ton clamping force.
- Custom Colors: custom plastic parts according to your specifications.
- Insert molding: placing metal objects, threaded inserts, or other non-plastic parts into the mold and then injecting plastic around them so that they become completely fixed in the plastic part.
- Overmolding: which is the process of combining two or more molded plastic or elastomer parts to make a single finished product, this process is often used for providing multiple colors and textures on molded parts.
- Numerous supplemental processes that augment the injection molding experience.
Injection Molding Materials
|ABS||Acrylonitrile Butadine Styrene|
|Engineering plastics||PA (Nylon)||Polyamide|
|ABS/PC||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene + Polycarbonate|
|PPO (NORYL)||Polyphenylene Oxide|
|Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)||TPR||Thermoplastic Rubber|
|* Types of heat resistant or impact resistant plastic materials based on your requirements.|
※ Products are for reference only, production require authorization be provided.